Second Consultation Workshop on Animal Feeding and in vitro Studies: Invitation to register
19 and 20 May 2014
European Commission, Madou tower, 1 Place Madouplein, Brussels, Belgium.
The meeting is scheduled to start at lunchtime on Monday and will close early afternoon on Tuesday.
The aim of the consultation is to
- discuss the results of the 90-day feeding studies with GM maize MON810 performed as part of the GRACE project;
- update on GRACE activities on alternative and complementary studies to animal feeding studies (in vitro, in silico, and analytical studies), and
- provide information on follow-up and spin-off activities.
A detailed agenda will be part of the second announcement. Anyone interested in attending is kindly invited to register by sending name, first name, affiliation and contact address via e-mail to GRACEfirstname.lastname@example.org before 30 April 2013.
Attendance is free of charge but registration before the deadline is required according to security rules at Commission buildings.
To prepare for the consultation, documentation will be provided in advance of the meeting to registered parties and on the GRACE website.
- Further information on the GRACE project
- More specific information on the GRACE stakeholder engagement approach
In case of questions, please contact:
Dr. Greet Smets (Workshop Coordinator, Perseus BVBA)
GRACE involves stakeholders in research planning and drawing of conclusions. Read here for more information.
New Stakeholder Consultation Reports:
Consultation on Good Review Practice in GMO Impact Assessment